BASIC MANNERS TRAINING
Kickstart your dogs obedience with a strong foundation.
Why Basic Manners Training?
Whether you have a puppy or an older dog, basic manners are important for safety and quality of life. Dogs with basic manners tend to be less anxious, more confident, and better behaved. In only two weeks, your dog will learn the necessary foundations for a happy and healthy relationship with you and your family.
2 Weeks In-Care Program
Exit Lesson & Follow Up Lesson
Expert Trainers and Staff
Your Dog Will Learn:
- One of the most critical commands your dog can know. We will teach your pup to stop whatever they are doing the moment you say “No!”, regardless of where they are or what they’re doing. This command can literally save your dog’s life!
- On command, your pup will be able to sit and stay in that position until given further direction. This is a great way to keep them calm and well-behaved in any situation, indoors or outdoors.
- Walk away and trust that your dog will stay in the given spot until you come back. This is a great way to keep them safe and secure when they are not under your control.
- Like “Sit!”, this important command will tell your dog to lay down and stay there until you release them.
- This command teaches your dog to go to their “Place,” usually a bed or crate, and stay there until you release them.
- Say goodbye to accidents in the house with Basic Manners training. At the end of your dog’s two week stay, they will be able to wait to go outside and alert you when they need to go.
Basic Leash Manners
- Go on calm walks with your dog, free of pulling and tugging. Your pup will learn the basics of leash manners, allowing you to keep your dog safe and comfortable on walks.
NO Nusaince Barking, Jumping, or Chewing
- Experience a peaceful home environment with proper behavior training. Nuisance barking, jumping, and chewing can all be eliminated with basic manners training.
Get Started Today
Invest in your pup’s future and start them on the right track. With our two-week Basic Manners program, you can give your dog a strong foundation of manners that will last for years to come. We are here to help you every step of the way and make sure your pup gets the attention they need.
Build a Strong Foundation at Club K9
Don’t wait any longer – start your pup’s Basic Manners Training today! Our team of expert trainers and staff will help them achieve the foundational knowledge they need to be a happy and well-behaved pet. Plus, you can finance their training with our easy payment plans.
- Expert Professional Dog Trainers
- Proven Science Backed Training Techniques
- Voted Best In Las Vegas Dog Trainer 2021 & 2022
- Voted Best In Las Vegas Dog Boarding 2021 & 2022
- Voted Best In Las Vegas Woman Owned Business 2021 & 2022
Book Now By Creating An Account
Wanna see more?
Schedule a tour.
You’re invited for a 30-minute tour, where you’ll walk through our cage-free and climate-controlled facilities with a team member who is eager to answer any questions you may have.